Stamping industry trends and expert opinions
Topics that experts are concerned about and are studying
⑴Digitalization, informationization, and intelligent manufacturing.
1) Die digitization and intelligent technology, including: sensor and signal processing technology, algorithm and industrial-specific software development and application; stamping CAE precision simulation technology, lean design of stamping die surface for body panels; springback compensation, A-side reconstruction , Analysis and solution of problems such as deformation of presses and molds; establishment of a digital simulation platform for dynamic debugging of automobile molds.
2) The application of RFID technology in the management of automotive stamping parts warehouses and molds, exploring and solving problems such as the impact of the on-site environment on electrical signals.
3) Research on parts online inspection technology.
4) In order to develop application projects that adapt to the concept of Industry 4.0, add data that can be used for local and remote access to the equipment to monitor and manage the production process control of the production line, and use digital simulation to optimize the service products of the production process. Use an open industrial cloud platform to connect products, factories, systems, machines, enterprise applications and databases.
⑵ Lightweight technology.
1) Research and solutions of aluminum sheet stamping problems.
2) Research on lightweighting of hot forming instead of cold stamping; structure and method of rapid forming of hot forming die.
3) Research on the formability of laser tailored welding of large parts of automotive flooring.
4) Research on thin plate rolling technology.
5) Research on bending and forming technology of high-strength aluminum alloy profiles.
6) Titanium alloy Y profile bending and residual stress elimination technology, applied to aircraft fuselage.
⑶ Stamping equipment.
1) Servo press.
Large-scale servo multi-station presses, servo press production lines and servo blanking presses are suitable for the stamping requirements of a variety of materials; large-tonnage integral body presses reduce the workload of on-site processing and on-site installation by users, and reduce manufacturing costs ; Research on key technologies such as the main control system, main drive system, and main structure of the press, master the core technology and form research and development capabilities; study the optimal design and dynamic analysis of the servo drive mechanism, and parameterized servo press stamping process planning Experiment research with motion curve setting, storage technology, etc. In recent years, the biggest change in my country’s stamping equipment is the development of large-scale servo presses, which partially replaced mechanical presses. However, due to the high cost of use, the promotion efforts have been reduced after 2017, but the large-scale servo multi-station presses have been promoted The intensity is increasing.
2) Automation transformation.
The manual line mold automation transformation project, through the addition of pads and sensor devices to the manual line molds, part of the mold structure is modified to realize the automatic function, and finally transferred to the automatic line production to improve quality and production efficiency.
⑷Precision deep drawing.
High-strength sheet precision deep drawing forming limit, springback research, dimensional accuracy limit research, etc.
⑸ Fine blanking technology.
1) The dimensional accuracy control of large-size fine-blanking parts. Due to the deformation of the material under force during the fine blanking process, the size of the fine blanking part is inconsistent with the size of the mold. For small parts, due to the small deformation, the fine blanking part is usually not out of tolerance, but for large thickness and large size The deformation of the parts will exceed the tolerance range of the product. It is necessary to study how to modify the mold size to ensure that the fine-blanking parts meet the accuracy requirements of the drawings.
2) Fine-blanking technology, fine-blanking process and online inspection technology for materials with a thickness greater than 12mm.
⑹Special forming technology.
High-speed sheet forming technologies, including electromagnetic pulse forming and electro-hydraulic forming, all use high-power conversion of electrical energy to mechanical energy to achieve precise sheet forming. In the process of process implementation, only single-sided molds are used, with high forming accuracy and low resilience. At the same time, it can improve the plastic deformation ability of difficult-to-form materials, and has significant advantages in the precise forming or shaping of thin-walled parts with complex shapes.
⑺ Stamping connection technology.
The complete set of CNC lock riveting equipment based on six-axis robot is a high-efficiency and high-quality connection equipment that replaces the welding process between stamping parts. It not only solves the energy-saving and environmental protection problems of toxic fumes in the welding production process, but also solves the problem of lightweight hybrid materials for automobiles The research on this type of equipment is a technical achievement that replaces imports to fill the gap in the country.