(2) Other key issues that need the joint attention and appeal of the association.
1) With the increasing pressure on companies to operate in compliance with laws and regulations, it is hoped that the association will communicate more with government departments such as environmental protection and safety supervision, reflect the current situation of the industry, and put forward legal and compliance suggestions and countermeasures.
2) In the formulation of the group standard, the establishment of industry standards should also give priority to standards in this area, such as the environmental noise emission limit and detection methods of the stamping industry workshop, and the stamping safety production technical specifications. Do a good job in industry standard planning, establish industry-related standards and specifications, and build a process technology platform through the influence of the association.
3) Industry development fund application, through investigation, find out the basic common problems existing in the enterprise, apply for special funds from relevant government organizations, and then entrust related enterprises to joint research and development, and share the results in the industry.
4) Increase support for small and medium-sized enterprises and provide support in terms of capital and labor costs.
5) The association not only organizes exhibitions, visits companies, organizes seminars on new products and new technologies, but also helps companies solve or find ways to transform by understanding the development bottlenecks of the industry.
6) Most of the current seminars choose the topic of overheating in China. I hope that there will be more opportunities to learn about foreign frontiers or trends. It is difficult to unify the industry understanding, and enterprises should be encouraged to develop in multiple directions under the general trend.
7) The association should continue to actively recommend the first set of equipment in the forging industry to the country; further strengthen its strong support for intelligent equipment and smart factories; the association should actively organize expert reviews and industry promotion of new processes, new technologies and equipment.
8) Industry associations lead the industry to move forward. Technical seminars need to be the main body. It is also necessary for people who formulate national policies to understand and participate in discussions, so as to give directions for the industry.
9) When the government formulates policies, the associations are invited to appeal to reduce the actual tax burden of high-tech enterprises. Otherwise, the greater the intellectual appreciation of high-tech enterprises, the greater the VAT burden. At the initial stage of the launch of high-tech products, demand was limited. The current tax system inhibits the development of high-tech enterprises, especially small and medium-sized high-tech enterprises. Instead of allowing high-tech enterprises to pay a high value-added tax and then review and approve tax rebates and subsidies, it is better to directly give a certain percentage of direct preferential treatment, which is more inclusive.
10) In the general environment of bad economic situation, competition between enterprises is inevitable. Normal competition is conducive to technological innovation, but excessive competition will lead to unprofitable products and no benefit to others. Therefore, it is recommended that the association adopt the meeting to promote the concept of “come together to keep warm in difficult times” to enterprises. Call for the organization of equipment manufacturing companies to discuss how to reduce vicious price bidding.