6 ways to improve the service life of precision stamping dies
Precision stamping dies are necessary process equipment in the stamping production process, which play a decisive role in improving product quality, extending product life, and improving production efficiency. However, because the stamping die loses its working size due to frequent wear during the production process, it is difficult to meet production requirements. Therefore, it is critical to improve the durability (service life) of precision stamping dies.
Precision stamping die
Methods to improve the durability of stamping dies generally include the following:
1. Improve the design of precision stamping dies
2. Correctly choose precision stamping die materials
3. Reasonably carry out forging and heat treatment of precision stamping die parts
4. Reasonably arrange the precision stamping die manufacturing process and ensure the processing accuracy
5. Choose the correct press
6. Reasonable use and maintenance of stamping dies
The above are several common methods to improve the wear resistance of precision stamping dies. The significance of improving the wear resistance can not only increase the service life of the stamping die, reduce the production cost of the die enterprise, but also ensure the quality of the products produced and improve production efficiency.